Classic Easter Quiche
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 4 bacon strips, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1 green onion
- 1 cup half and half cream
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 deep pie shell, room temperature
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/8 cup red onion, chopped
Preheat Grills to 425°F.
Place the frozen pie crust in a pie dish. Bake according to the directions on the box (bake at 425°F for about 10 minutes). Don't forget to prick the bottom with a fork!
In a bowl, add eggs and cream and mix, then mix in other ingredients. Pour mixture into the pie crust and bake in your for about 30 minutes.
Slice and serve hot. Enjoy!
Recipe from Pit Boss Grills.