HPBA Pacific to Hold First-Ever, Four-Day MEGA Round Up
Monday, February 3, 2020
For the first time, HPBA Pacific is holding a four-day MEGA Pacific Round Up, May 17-20 at Lake Natoma Inn in Folsom, California. That includes a three-day, hands-on Gas Technical Training (16 CEUs) instructed by Bob Wise, two NFI Certification Review and Exam classes, and more than 15 education classes with CEUs. There will be indoor and outdoor displays of new product.
The MEGA Pacific Round Up is an opportunity to get NFI certifications and technical training, learn about government updates that impact the industry, and earn CEUs at business, health, or tech seminars.
The event opens with vital Government Affairs updates “Regulatory Update and Greenhouse Gas Impact” by Ryan Carroll, HPBA vice president, Government Affairs, and Eric Adair, HPBA senior manager, Codes & Standards. They will share vital information with business owners and their customers about statewide efforts to ban fuels.
The three-day Hands-On Technical Training by Bob Wise is limited to 20 people, so early registration is strongly suggested. Registrants must attend all three days to earn 16 CEUs.
None of the business classes overlap, giving attendees more opportunities to learn vital information to operate and grow their businesses.
- “Avoid Tax Problems. What to Do If You’re Audited”
- “Developing a Safety Plan: Ergonomics & OSHA Regulations”
- “Designing the Outdoor Room: Expand Your Business”
- “What the New 2020 Tax Laws Mean for Your Business. The Good, The Bad, The Ugly”
- “Common Installation Errors. When the Manual Fails You”
- “Planning Your Future Business Exit – Valuing, Marketing, and Selling Your Business”
- “Showroom Design: Optimize Your Space. What are the Trends? What Promotes Sales?”
- “Insurance for Our Industry. Learn the New Rules. You May Not Be Covered”
- “Hiring and Retaining Good Employees. Harder than Ever”
- “Get over It: Social Media Is Here to Stay. Make It Work for You”
There are new procedures to earn NFI Certifications that require signing up for classes at nficertified.org before April 10. The exam taken at this event will be online, so attendees must bring a laptop.
Special room discounts are available to members at the Lake Natoma Inn, 702 Gold Lake Dr., Folsom, California 95630. Just mention “HPBA Pacific” for a discounted room rate when calling (916) 351-1500. Attendee and exhibitor registration and sponsorship is now being taken. Download the event brochure with the complete schedule, the registration form, exhibitor packet, sponsorship form, and exhibitor floor plan.